Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joker vs. TheRock

Go down

Joker vs. TheRock Empty Joker vs. TheRock

Post  Temperedjoker Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:36 pm

Jokers music comes blazing across the arena and the fans jump to their feet to applaud their hero in his valiant effort against The Sad Man today. He comes out into the arena as his pyros light up the whole building. He waves to the fans as he makles his way into the ring.

I'll tell you guys one thing... The Sad Man packs a good damn punch.

The fans begin to chuckle at the comment.

The only bad part though is that the boss is upset. He's upset because I'm still here.

The fans begin cheering this comment.

He forgot that he can't keep me down, but he is trying. I will give him that. And now instead of giving me the match I deserve and crave.... He gives me theRock?

Fans start heavily booing this.

I know I know, and I agree. This is starting to get a little ridiculous. But oh well. I guess I'll have to beat this guys ass as well. Sorry to break it to you Ellington, but you aren't getting rid of me. I'm getting my title back. I don't care what I have to do to get it.

Fans start cheering again louder than before.

Now to you theRock. Did you have a little problem toiday? Did you get thrown from one side of this arena to the other? Poor little rockypoo. Hope you didn't get hurt to bad so that way you will be ok for our match thursday.

Joker and the fans all begin laughing. But suddenly Joker gets a serious look on his face and looks directly to the back of the arena.

You and you boys can keep doing whatever you think it is your doing to make my life hell Ellington. All you're starting to do is really piss me off. Thursday this little losing streak I have against your little Empire ends. I will have my main event match aginst Khaoz. I WILL have my title back, and I WILL destroy the Empire. That is inevitable. The Uprising started to get our revenge today, and that train is gonna keep on running and until it meets you in the middle and destroys you. And for you theRock. Much like Robert did to you today....... Your ass is gonna tap again. If you smell what I'm cooking boy.

Joker slams the mic to the ground and goes ring post to ring post posing for the fans as they stand on their feet cheering one of their soldiers. Joker plays up too the crowd for a few more minutes and then begins to walk to the back.
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down