Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheRock is back!

5 posters

Go down

TheRock is back! Empty TheRock is back!

Post  TheRockAttitude Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:22 pm

IF YA SMELLLLLLLL!

TheRockAttitude comes out from behind the curtain and walks into the near empty arena.

TheRockAttitude:
FINALLY! TheRock has come back, home... Now TheRock has made his fortune, cemented his legacy and recently retained tag team gold, all in UFW. But TheRock hasn't forgot where it all started, the greatest promotion ever! Destiny Wrestling, now TheRock might start this thing up once again, Destiny Wrestling! TheRock can see it all now, Destiny Wrestling vs UFW, TheRock would love to see that! Destiny Wrestling formed once again. That will eventually happen! But for now, TheRock says good-bye to his home, the home of his legacy, and leaves you with a promise that one day, Destiny will be back on top!

TheRockAttitude drops the mic and sits in the ring, pondering on old memories here at Destiny Wrestling.
TheRockAttitude
TheRockAttitude
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

TheRock is back! Empty Re: TheRock is back!

Post  Dank Buddha Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:55 pm

Dank stands in what left of the balcony. He saw TheRockAtitude pull into the old Destint Building. Dank too got his start here. He won his first matches and lost his first too. Made some friends and had some eminies, TheRock was on at the time. Lil ole Dank, trying to out talk TheRock, well he knows better now.

Dank: Hey Rock, pretty spooky here isnt? Cant believe this much survived, man

Last edited by Dank Buddha on Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cos me dumb and cant spell)
Dank Buddha
Dank Buddha
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  TheRockAttitude Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:18 am

TheRockAttitude looks up and is shocked to see an old memory.

TheRockAttitude: Dank! This place is coming back! Sooner or later Destiny Wrestling will be as great as it once was, The Empire vs The Uprising, Champion vs Champion, this place will come back!

He says this while grabbing hold of Dank's shoulders and ragging him about

TheRockAttitude then stands up and raises his tag team belt like he used to do.

TheRockAttitude:
The Rock will always remember this place, the home of the jabroni beating, pie eating, trail blazing, eyebrow raising, all around, smacketh down, tag team champ, THEROCK!
TheRockAttitude
TheRockAttitude
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Dank Buddha Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:59 am

Dank smiles at the joy The Rock feels

Dank: Yup man, i see that Destiny once again in its place the one of the top feds again.
Dank Buddha
Dank Buddha
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Temperedjoker Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:36 am

Joker is sitting in a chair mid way up the arena. He watches as Dank and TheRockAttitude speak. He looks around at the ruins that sit before him in this arena he burnt down. He looks back at Rocky.

Joker: Destiny is dead Rocky. It has been for awhile. There is nothing left of it. Yeah we all went through alot here, but it is ridiculous to think this can be revived. The past is the past. Let it go. Destiny is gone along with its former owner. Never to be seen again. Why can't you just accept that?

TheROckAttitude and Dank both look up to Joker.
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  alexrules01 Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:50 am

The Destructornator walks out then realises his music isn't playing.

What the hell happened to my music.....Oh wait, this is the first time i've graced this arena with my presence.

The Destructornator makes his way to the ring.

Joker.....Dank...you have both got it ALL wrong. Destiny WILL be back! TheRock will revive it and you will be in AWE to see how it happens!!

alexrules01
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Christian Kane Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:17 pm

Christian Kane walks to middle of the ring without music. Christian looks to all superstars.

Rock, Joker, Dank and The Destructornator who always somehow come out to my way, it's good to see you all.
The Destructornator, could you tell me that how do you think that TheRockAttitude can revive this place?

Christian walks around the ring twice and then stops.

Because I was just wondering that how can you revive Destiny Wrestling when all the wrestlers are somewhere else.

Christian Kane
Christian Kane
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  alexrules01 Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:28 am

Destiny has it's allies Christian Kane. Personally I don't have a clue but Therock has people who can help him

alexrules01
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down