Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message from #1 contender

2 posters

Go down

Message from #1 contender Empty Message from #1 contender

Post  Christian Kane Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:47 am

Light goes out, Trapt's Headstrong starts to play and fans goes nuts. Christian Kane comes out from the back and walks to ring. Christian grabs a mic from steel steps and goes to the second robe on turnbuckle. Christian rises his hand and fans are standing on their feet. Christian takes mic and prepears to speak.

Audience: CHRISTIAN!!! CHRISTIAN!!! CHRISTIAN!!!

C.K: Well, I have to say that it is good to be here tonight. Last couple weeks I have waited to get my title shot against Khaoz. Now, you all may think why I am out here tonight, but lem me explain. I am here because I want to hear all of my fans. I am gona go now to crowd and ask questions from my fans. So lets start this.

Christian walks to the crowd and he goes to fan who has red T-shirt and jeans.

C.K: Do you think that Khaoz has any chance to beat me?

Crazy Fan: I think that Khaoz is gona kick your ass!

Christian is confused. He walks towards to next fan.

C.K: Well, how about you, dude. Do you think that Khaoz can any chance beat me?

Crazy Fan #2: Of course he can.

C.K: Well, why do you think like that?

Crazy Fan #2: Because, you have won only one match on here Destiny Wrestling and lost three matches.

Christian starts to look pretty embarassed. Embarassed

Christian desides to go back to ring. He keeps mic on his hand and audience claps their hand on Christian.

C.K: Ok, maybe we didin't have so good start, but if you fans don't agree with me, it really doesn't matter. When I got my title shot, that will be the darkest day of Khaoz and greatest day of my life, maybe. So just try remember that.

Christian drops the mic and leaves from the ring and walks up the ramp.
Christian Kane
Christian Kane
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

Message from #1 contender Empty Re: Message from #1 contender

Post  The Great KhaoZ Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:07 am

Khaoz walks out from behind the curtain with no music just a mic in his hand what he quickly puts to his mouth.

Khaoz: Christian it does not matter what them fans think. It's all down to you. You have to think you can beat me before even thinking about going in the same ring as me. Christian maybe you have been on a bit of a losing streak winning 1 and losing 3 but who was that win against. If I remember right it was me in my first ever match. Christian I can't see why you can't do that again. You have been the #1 contender for ages but you have just been pushed out of the spot light. You now have to get your self back into the spot light and give me one hell of a match for my Priemer Championship.

Khaoz and Christian Kane have a stair down. Off the mic Khaoz lifts the Preimer Title into the air and tell's Christain " This is what it's all about, this is what you want."
The Great KhaoZ
The Great KhaoZ
Premier Champion
Premier Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Christian Kane Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:37 am

Christian looks couple seconds the Premier Title and then he shows that it belongs to him. Christian looks Khaoz to his eyes a while and then starts walking away from the ring.
Christian Kane
Christian Kane
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down