Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview with Robert Conrey

Go down

Interview with Robert Conrey Empty Interview with Robert Conrey

Post  Robert Conrey Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:31 am

Michelle Stevens approaches Robert Conrey who is just entered the building and has on his shoulders his bass guitar

Michelle:
"Welcome back Robert, may I have a minute of your time?"

Robert stops and puts down the bass, then looks to Michelle

Robert:
"Sure, I always have time for you and my Destiny Wrestling fans"

Michelle: "Nice, I've a couple of questions for you if you don't mind"

Robert: "Go ahead"

Michelle: "Lately there are been troubles in the Empire lines and in the Uprising lines, between their own members, what do you thinks about the argument between Rocky and Khaoz, or Chriso and Joker?"

Robert: "You see Michelle, I quite expected something like that from the Empire, I mean. They are a bunch of guys who cheat to win and want everything for themselves without EARNING it, so it is n-a-t-u-r-a-l, that they would come to arguments. They want this, they want that, but what they actually do for earning it? Nothing. They play a cheap shot and get it. Sadly, on The Uprising I didn't see it coming. Fine, Chriso may consider himself the boss, but to me there is no boss in our group. We are four guy with the same ideals and the same objective, entertain the fans and kick the Empire ass, there is no boss to me. I surely respect all my mates, and I can see Chriso and Chasm like the "father" figure in the Uprising. They are the one who started it and they world should be took more in consideration.... but fighting over "being the boss", to me is quite stupid. Anyway, I won't take part to that"

Michelle: "Thanks Robert, a good answer. Now tell me, how do you see the match for the tag team title gold?"

Robert: "I see an easy catch for The Uprising, The Rock and Tommahawk are good competitor, but I feel a little tension between them, this can lead to a communication problem during the match. Chriso and Chasm looks on the same page, they are the ones who started The Uprising and they are surely experienced. I feel like they will win"

Michelle: "I heard you challenged Kenny McCormick, no offense, but are you sure about that?"

Robert: "Michelle, if you are asking me if I'm sure of winning. Hell no, I'm not sure. Cormick is a damn good wrestler, even without Empire's cheap tricks. My chance lies in the Detroit DeathLock and in the Sweet Chains Of Darkness. The match can end with me being pinned or him tapping out. But it's not a win that I'm looking for. I want to test the biggest power in the Empire, put up an hell of a show and..." makes the rocking gesture "...I want to ROCK"

Michelle: "Thanks for your time Robert, and good luck"

Robert: "Thanks to you, and a kiss for all my fans, goodbye"
Robert Conrey
Robert Conrey
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down