Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanting to talk to Chriso

5 posters

Go down

Wanting to talk to Chriso Empty Wanting to talk to Chriso

Post  Darkness Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:27 pm

Darkness appears inside of the ring.

"Chriso, you and your fellow uprising members said that this war you have with rocko and the empire is just between you guys. however, thats not true. before there was Uprising, there was Darkness. and i have faced rocko, hawk, and khaoz before. they were my first opponents here, and i have unfinished buisness with them all after the disrespect they sent my way. however, i know the odds i'd face goin at them alone, so heres my proposal. i'll pledge loyalty to the uprising. in return, we kick there sorry little cheating asses across this here ring. so, what do you say?"

Darkness stands there and waits for a reply

Darkness
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Wanting to talk to Chriso Empty Re: Wanting to talk to Chriso

Post  Chriso Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:34 pm

Chriso's Tubular Hell plays as he steps into the arena wearing usual clothes.
He puts a mic to his mouth:

Interesting...
Unfinished business?
It all sounds good Dark
*fans start to cheer but Chriso interrupts*
BUT... I am not going to be the sole decider of this.
We joined as a team, So the Uprising have become one.
I am afraid you will need to wait for THEIR gathering.
THEN we shall decide.

Some fans Boo and some cheer as Chriso lowers the mic and turns to walk away
Chriso
Chriso
Upper Mid-Carder
Upper Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkness Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:41 pm

Darkness chuckles.

"Understood Chriso. i shall be waiting."

Darkness starts to lower the mic, but then a thought comes across his mind and he raises the mic back up.

"Whether i'm allowed in or not, i do have one favor to ask the Uprising if it is no problem. If you dnt wanna though its understood. I have put in for a match with that cheating punk FallenAngel, and i wouldn't mind having someone around watching out for the Empire."

The crowd boos at the mention of the name.

"But, if you dnt want to, i'm sure i'll be able to handle the coward by myself no matter who he brings."

The crowd is going crazy as Darkness slowly laughs.

Darkness
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Chriso Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:44 pm

Chriso looks back, down and then raises the mic:

Now that...
No thought is needed for that.
Uprising joined to protect the innocent from the Empire.
If they should even set foot out of their locker room, we shall be there to stop them.

Chriso lowers mic and walks backstage to the sound of cheers
Chriso
Chriso
Upper Mid-Carder
Upper Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkness Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:48 pm

Darkness looks towards where Chriso left with respect in his eyes as the crowds cheers nearly defen him.

"Thank you Chriso"

With that Darkness puts down the mic. Suddenly he's engulfed with fire! when the fire subsides Darkness is gone. The crowd cheers at the impressive exit.

Darkness
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  TheRockAttitude Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:48 pm

IF YA SMELLL!

TheRockAttitude walks out from behind the curtain and looks into the peoples eyes before turning to Chriso.

TheRockAttitude: Now excuse TheRock for coming down here but what in the blue hell do you think you're doing Chriso? You act like you're not the leader. TheRock sees that you're weak, and TheRock also sees that Joker is becoming more and more like a leader. You see Joker can handle being the leader of a group. On the other hand TheRock says that you can't even handle being in the same room as TheRock! TheRock says on Monday night TheRock's gonna whoop your rudy poo candy ass all over Seattle!

TheRockAttitude walks to backstage and keeps looking around to see if any of The Uprising is gonna jump him.
TheRockAttitude
TheRockAttitude
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkness Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:52 pm

A wall of flames appear in front of Rock, and Darkness head appears out of it.

"Boo Rocko. Next time you decide to insult the Uprisings members, this will be your head."

With that, Darkness head goes back into the flames, and they disappear. Darkness is no where to be seen.

Darkness
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Chriso Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:27 pm

Chriso smiles.
You know... Never try the same trick twice Rock.
I see what you are doing. This same conversation turned me into something i am not.
There are NO leaders in the Uprising.
We are all equal unlike you, empire who goes like this:
Top boss is Ace, being General Manger
Next is Kenny cos he is just plain strong
Finally is you, Tom and KhaoZ at the bottom of the pile who didnt earn those titles.
Come to think of it...ALL you fools are at the bottom

Chriso overtakes Rock and goes into his Locker room
Chriso
Chriso
Upper Mid-Carder
Upper Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Temperedjoker Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:42 pm

Here to Stay comes on and the fans cheer as Joker comes from behind the entrance way to head off Rock before he makes it back into the locker area. He still carries the chair.

You want to come out here and try to start something with my people Rocko old boy? You are definetly in the wrong place at the wrong time for this one. You survived once with me. It won't happen again. And if you try this little crap again about who's the leader.....you and my friend here will get aquainted really quickly. Now GO!!!!

Joker stares at Rocko as he walks around Joker to get back to the locker rooms. Rocky looks like he's not sure if Joker will hit him or not. As he makes his way back, Joker turns to Darkness with his eyes glaring red.

If I recall the last time we spoke Darkness, you were making fun of me? You were telling me how bad you could whoop my ass? What the hell makes you think I want anything to do with someone like that? As far as watching your back against the Empire? That's a done deal. But as far as you joing the Uprising? You've got alot more to prove to me first. I've got my battle scars. What do you have to offer?

Joker stands there staring at Darkness never flinching waiting for an answer. And it had better be good.
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow_Warrior Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:52 am

Shadow_Warrior theme plays and he is walking out behind the curtain. He puts the mic in front of his mouth and starts to speak.

Now now Darkness...i just heard about your favor to Chriso and The Uprising. I agree with you in one thing. Fallen Angel is a cheater. But if you think twice you will remember that i was the one who got cheated by him. I will have pleasure to be in your corner with 4Real if necessary just to assure the same doesn't happen to you. Think of that and let me know.

Shadow_Warrior turns arround and exists to the locker room as the fans are still wondering what to think about that sugestion.
Shadow_Warrior
Shadow_Warrior
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkness Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:30 am

Darkness seems a bit startled by the question, but quickly calms himself.

"Joker, i wnt deny it, i did go out there and challenge you before. But, how many of the wrestlers in the back who dnt have the expirience you have do you know of that would be brave enough to challenge someone of your calibor? I knew i might not have a chance, yet i showed the heart of a contender."

The crowd goes wild when they hear this.

"As for my battle scars.... well i'm proud to say that ni have fought rocko in singles competition and tag team wit his partner hawky, and i have the honour of saying that i have beaten them a few times."

The crowd is going wild, and it looks like Jokers trying to not seem a little impressed.

"Now i'll give credit where credits due, rocko is a strong wrestler. But he's gotten used to cheating, and thats what makes him weak. and like i told Chriso, i have unfinished buisness with rocko, hawk, and khaoz, and seeing that the Uprising does to, i say we could be united in this common goal of ours. So Joker, what say you?"

With that Darkness lowers the mic and waits patiently for Jokers reply.

Darkness
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkness Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:11 pm

Darkness walks ova to a turnbuckle and sits on it, wondering wat could be goin through Jokers and Chrisos mind about him rite now.

Darkness
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Temperedjoker Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:13 pm

Joker continues looking at Darkness. His eyes begin to stop glowing red from hatred. He raises the mic to speak again.

You know what kid? I can respect that. I really can. The only problem I really have is that how often are you around? You're here one week and then gone the next? See in the Uprising, all of our members are here all of the time. Some of us may be more vocal than the others, but as a group we are united. Any time I need to talk to anyone of them I know exactly where to find them, and them with me also. Your in ring abilities have already been seen. I must admit you are pretty good, but the Uprising is much more than wrestling a match and standing up to the Empire. We are a unit. We are an army for the people. It takes alot to not only become one of us, but to keep the respect as well. We aren't here because it's what we want to do. We are here because we were forced into this position to make sure that not only the rights of the fans, but the rights of the wrestlers in this organization can go without fear from a menacing group.

The Empire was just the catalyst for our unity. The Uprising joining forces was inevitable. Eventually a barking dog must always be put down. We are that force. I won't disagree that you have had some good matches against them, but this is a different Empire and Uprising than before. We have gone through battles in this ring that would destroy most people in this buisness. You want to see what our battles are like? Then pay good attention on the upcoming show. At Destiny Calling you will see a battle that only a few people have had the honor of seeing. Joker and Khaoz one more time. That will show you the kind of war you are asking to join, and that kind of war I will not allow anyone else to join. Casualties will surely be coming soon. You will not be one of them. As of now I will have to say my vote is no, but that is not to say that it will stay that way. You keep training. Keep fighting the good fight. Then we shall see.

Joker lowers the mic from his mouth and raises his arm with the chair high into the sky. The fans begin going cheering. They know that there might not be a new member to the Uprising yet, but a friend has been made. Joker turns around and walks back behind the entrance area. The camera turns back to Darkness as he stands in the middle of the ring.
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkness Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:45 am

Darkness looks towards Joker with respect in his eyes. Sure, he didn't get to join the Uprising. But he couldn't be more happy with how things turned out. Before he leaves the ring Darkness puts the mic to his mouth and says two words no ones ever heard him say.

"Thank you"

Darkness
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down