Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joker is ready to talk now

3 posters

Go down

Joker is ready to talk now Empty Joker is ready to talk now

Post  Temperedjoker Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:55 pm

The Destinytron lights up and you can see a vague outline of a man. The only thing that can really be made out is the red glow from where his eyes should be. He never blinks, he just stares into the camera. As the camera gets closer you can start to see a glisten on his shoulder. The light starts to come on barely but enough to where you can see Temperedjoker and his newly won title on his arm.

This is just the begining. Khaoz is my first victim. I told you all that this was a battle to the death. You all see what I am capable of now. I will not stop. I will continue to inflict pain on everyone of my opponents.

To the new number 1 contender. Congratulations. Your death is imminent. You will taste cold steel of the chair like Khaoz did tonight. You will feel what it's like to have your skull crushing as I bang the chair off of your skull. It cries for more blood. It will get it.

To the Empire. This war is now at a new level. Can you keep up? I have destroied your Premier champion. Now I want more. I want you in that ring. I want your blood on my hands. I am talking to you A.C. Ellington. I want your little british ass in the ring. Bring whoever you like, it doesn't matter anymore to me. I just want your blood next to Khaozs'. Me and you boss. Winner take all. You win, then I'll join the Empire and fight by your side. I win.....then I have control. I take over the show for a week. I can do anything I want to you and your little buddies. The Uprising will be able to do anything that you could think of. Rock vs. Hawk, A.C. vs. Kenny, Khaoz..... well I don't think we have to worry about him for awhile. What do you say little chap? Me and you. One time. I'll even up the ante. How about we make a chair match? First one to connect with a chair shot is the winner. It's that simple A.C. One little tap is all you have to get on me. You have seen the lengths I will go to now to win. What do you think I will do to you?

The crowd stares at the screen as the camera pans back and eventually fades out to the faint laughter of the Joker himself.
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Joker is ready to talk now Empty Re: Joker is ready to talk now

Post  ldavis2001 Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:23 pm

ldavis2001 entrance music hits and out comes ldavis2001. temperedjoker looks shocked. ldavis2001 gets a microphone from backstage atill standing on the ramp and says.

temperedjoker congratulations on your win tonight to recapture the xxxtreme championship. im happy for you but the question ive been meaning to ask is whats happened to you. all of this power has got to your head i mean your saying stuff like you want their blood on your hands. whats up with that.

ldavis2001 waits for a reply

ldavis2001
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Temperedjoker Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:32 pm

Joker looks at LDavis with hate in his eyes as they glow red.

Power? You think this is about power? You stupid little mess of a man. You think I care about power? You're right. I want the power to decide the Empires fate. You will get your chance to taste your own blood as it comes out of your skull soon enough Davis. How about Monday? Yes that is good. Monday you and me. You want the title? Come get it boy.

I am tired of this battle that just keeps going back and forth with the Empire and the Uprising. I'm gonna raise the stakes on it. That is why I want blood Davis. I want this little war on a whole new level. I want everyone to know that chaos and torment brings pain and destruction. Khaoz is just my first example. You will be my next. Death comes to those who wait. The good thing for you is that you don't have to wait to long. An animal has been unleashed today. An angel if you will. An angel of death to all who wish to stand in front of me from here on out. Whether it be friend or foe. Nothing will stop me.
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  ldavis2001 Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:39 pm

joker i accept your challenge for this monday and the suffering of other people has got to your head i mean i dont even think that you even know what your saying but what you did say was that an animal has been unleashed today well then monday i think i will have put another leash on that animal while at the same time winning the xxxtreme championship

Last edited by ldavis2001 on Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

ldavis2001
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Temperedjoker Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:45 pm

Joker begins to laugh at this comment. He looks up again to speak.

Put a leash on me? If you think you can really put a leash on me, then by all means get your ass down here and see if you can do it. See if you can get through the chair to get to me. Come on Davis. You hear that? The chair is asking for Khaoz anymore. He wants you. He wants you to taste his cold hard steel. I'm sorry LDavis, but what chair wants........chair gets. Monday LDavis. Prepare yourself. Make sure you have plenty of medical staff with you. You will bleed, and you will taste defeat from my very own hands.

The crowd just stares on. They have no clue how to react to this new form of Joker that they have seen today. What has happened to their greatest soldier? They all wonder if he has lost it for good.
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  ldavis2001 Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:55 pm

ldavis2001 stares at the floor and starts smiling then he looks directly at temperedjoker still smiling and takes one deep breath and starts walking towards the ring and temperedjoker. ldavis2001 reaches the ring and enters it still with a microphone in him hand and walks directly up to temperedjoker face to face. you can see the fear in ldavis2001 eyes but you can also see he is trying not to show it

like i said i will have to put a leash on you but i dont think im prepared enough for you yet but i will be this monday

ldavis2001 backs off a bit still feeling a bit scared of the new and improved temperedjoker

ldavis2001
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Chriso Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:56 pm

Uprisings theme plays and Chriso, Chasm nd Robert appear.
They walk down to the ring getting into it with a mic:

Chriso: Joker....Whats happening to you?
I seem to remember once that you told me Uprising is beyond this.
We fight for honour and to destroy the empire.
Now it seems all you want is blood. and your willing to take down foe and FRIENDS???
That chair *Chiso nods to chair in Jokers hands* has done something to you.

Every1 eyes the chair wih hatred except Joker who just stares at his friends

Chriso
Chriso
Upper Mid-Carder
Upper Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Temperedjoker Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:00 pm

Joker looks back up at Chriso and the Uprising standing in front of him.

Have you not seen the loses we have taken? The battles lost because we are unwilling to fight the way our enemies do? How does it make any of us heros to the people to continueously lose match after match? What does it take for any of you to realize that to win this battle we muxt sink to their level? What? We're above that? Well screw that. If I have to take them down my own way I will. I don't care what it takes to destroy them. From Tommahawk to Kenny himself, they will all bleed. This is a war that has to be fought like this or nothing will ever stop them. I will stop them. With or without you, I will win this war.

Joker looks back down towards the chair and stares.
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Chriso Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:08 pm

Uprising are staring in shock as are the crowd.

Chriso: LISTEN TO YOURSELF!!!
This isn the Joker who once, and still does, give these fans what they want.
This is an untamed beast that has awoken inside you. I still remember what you told me.
We WILL stop them. We dont fight like them. If we stand for honour, we must fight fairly.
We dont NEED cheap distractions to win... or some stupid chalk for basketball *nods Chasms red eyes where the chalk was blown into by Tommahawk*
Now me and Chasm are going up against the tag champs in just TWO days time.
Now is more important than ever that we stay focused!
And to do that we are going to have to do something about this new Joker.

*Reaches for the chair to see if it will snap Joker out of it*

Chriso
Chriso
Upper Mid-Carder
Upper Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Temperedjoker Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:16 pm

Joker jumps back and then swings the chair towards Chriso. Stopping just inches from his face.

DON'T YOU EVER TRY TO TOUCH ME AGAIN!!!!!!!!! NEXT TIME I WILL NOT STOP MYSELF! YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME?!? YOU THINK THIS IS ALL FOR AMUSEMENT?!?!?!?!?! THIS IS WAR CHRISO! THIS IS THE BATTLE FOR ALL IN THIS COMPANY! IF IT MEANS SOMEONE HAS TO BE PUT OUT THEN FINE! I DON'T FOLLOW RULES MADE BY ANYONE! FOR NOW ON I FOLLOW MY OWN RULES! EITHER STAND WITH ME OR AGAINST ME! THE LINE IS DRAWN THERE! YOUR CHOICE GUYS! WHAT DO YOU CHOOSE?!?
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  ldavis2001 Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:19 pm

ldavis2001 replys saying

if i was in this war between the uprising and the empire i would stand against you because you have changed into this sick freak with an obsession of people pain and blood

ldavis2001
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Temperedjoker Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:22 pm

Sick freak? Is that what I am to you all? A sick freak? I put my body on the line every week for you and I'm a sick freak? Then I guess that is the line huh? One against many. All against me. Is that how you really feel towards me members of the Uprising? Do you feel the same way towards me?
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Chriso Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:25 pm

Chriso's eyes go wide as the chair passes inches from his face.
His face is not a pretty sight and the fans dont know who to cheer for.

We are like a family. We look out for each other and we are one.
Today in your regaining the title. We were there. We stopped any interruptions.
WE GAVE OUR BODIES JUST SO YOU COULD GET BACK WAT YOU LOST!!!
breaks from the group and stands face to face with Joker.
We still remember why we formed....we still remember who we are.
looks around at the others.
We just dont know who you are anymore.
We dont want to fight you. We want to help you get over this bloodlust.
BUT....If your putting your ass on the line and going to Empire if you lose, we have no choice.
Choose who you want to be

*this time Chriso grabs the chair in one hand but Joker still has the other side in his hand not letting go*
They both stare at each other not losing eye contact while the other Uprising members prepare for the worst.

Chriso
Chriso
Upper Mid-Carder
Upper Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Temperedjoker Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:41 pm

Joker stares at Chrisos' hand on the chair. Rage fires through him until there is nothing. He stops and looks up at the members of the Uprising. He looks around at all the fans. All of their faces tell the story. They are afraid of him. He smiles inside his mind but makes no reaction on his face. He looks up at Chriso once again.

You're right. We are a family. I am sorry for this reaction. I don't know what came over me.

In Jokers' mind he is laughing at these comments, but he is smart enough to know when to back down. His game plan will be shown soon enough. Soon everyone will know his true intentions. He pulls the chair back from Chriso.

I just lost it. Everything between us and the Empire just got to me. I apologize for my out bursts.
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Chriso Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:45 pm

Chriso looks on for a while longer before walking back to the other members.
They all stare longer before exiting the ring.

As they are walking up the ramp, Chriso keeps looking back at Joker.
He know's something still isnt right but is prepared to let it go for now.
They exit backstage leaving Joker and Idavis alone again.

Chriso
Chriso
Upper Mid-Carder
Upper Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Temperedjoker Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:59 pm

You will have your shot next week Davis. That I promise.

Joker leaves the ring and then walks up the ramp. He stops next to LDavis and stares at him. His eyes burning with rage. He continues walking into the back and into the locker room.
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  ldavis2001 Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:04 am

ldavis2001 stands there for a bit and goes backstage possibly heading towards the locker room

ldavis2001
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down