Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to play the game!

Go down

Time to play the game! Empty Time to play the game!

Post  Chasm Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:07 pm

The wolf howled.. the wind whistled... and Breaking Benjamin's "Blow me Away" erupted onto the loudspeaker...

There's nothing left
So save your breath
Lying awake (Caught inside this tidal wave)
Your cover's blown
Nowhere to go
Holding your faith (Loaded I will walk alone)

The man known as Chasm appeared from the crowd looking around..

"Evening folks... I just felt like coming out here... on my own... for a few minutes... You see...
The Rock insinuated something the other day... and I just wanted to say... to my fans....
He's full of bad wind..." he looked around..

"He tried to insinuate that I have not been doing my job... that I have been remiss in helping my team mates.. and failing my supporters..."

He cracked his neck, rolling his shoulders as he looked around..

"Well He's full of *censor*.. and I'm going to tell you why.." The crowd erupted for a moment...

"I've been away.. that's true... I needed to take some time.... You see... when I came here ... I was a lone wolf.... a shadow on the wall that had no intention for gold.... then the empire arrived... then the little lord.. decided to pit me up against a human punching bag again... and again.... and I realized.. I was failing... I was lacking... I needed to find myself... find my core again... So I threw myself into the woods.... I needed to reach the summit... and hear the cry of the wolf once more..... I had to push myself further then I ever have before..... because.... I couldn't fail you folks again.. and I promise I never will... Even if I lose... I won't fail... because I'll always put everything... I'm not the comedian.. I'm not the power... I'm not the king of darkness.... I'm the heart... The guy that takes beatings and keeps going.... that drives forward through the pain..... and on the next Show... My partner and I... will give you the show of a lifetime..."
Chasm
Chasm
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down