Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The time will come soon!

2 posters

Go down

The time will come soon! Empty The time will come soon!

Post  The Great KhaoZ Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:07 am

Khaoz's music plays out around the arena https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zADWpyOSqyA
Khaoz enters the ring side with his title around his waist. The fans boo but he just smiles and slaps some of the fans hands as he walks down the ramp onto the ring. Khaoz slides into the ring and ask's for a mic.

KhaoZ: Christian Kane Thursday night I wanted you 1 on 1 but ACE didnt want that and wanted me to cool down. Instead he put us in a Tag Team match. Well that was great thinking by the GM because if it would of happend you would'nt be breathing today. I would of beaten you down to a bloody pulp! CK... after I lost against Joker I have to change the way I prepare and wrestle my matches. My head is back on the game and I have to think about killing off The Uprising and you CK... the #1 contender for my title. I can see in a week or so me and you CK will face off... in Destiny Wrestling ring were history is made.

Khaoz drops his mic and slides out of the ring with his music playing him out as he walks up the ramp. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zADWpyOSqyA
The Great KhaoZ
The Great KhaoZ
Premier Champion
Premier Champion

Back to top Go down

The time will come soon! Empty Re: The time will come soon!

Post  Christian Kane Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:04 am

Trapt's Headstrong starts to play when Khaoz is walking up the ramp. Christian Kane walks out from back with mic in his hand. Christian walks near Khaoz and speaks.

C.K: Well, I don't care when I am gona have match with you because it will end in my victory anyway. And I can tell you this that your over self-confidence will cost you that title. If you are just thinking that I am just a stepping stone to you that means you are so wrong than you ever never could be. And when I am gona face you in 1 on 1 match for that Premier championship I can guarantee that it will be my greatest day of my life, well I mean almost greatest day.

Christian prepears to leave but he wants to say one more thing.

C.K: And one more thing. When you said that I would't be breathing here on tonight I hope you remember first show of Destiny Wrestling when I pinned you in my small package 1-2-3.

Christian smiles unusual look in his face and starts walking to backstage.
Christian Kane
Christian Kane
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  The Great KhaoZ Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:47 pm

Khaoz calls Christian Kane name. Christian Kane turns and looks back at Khaoz.

Khaoz: Christian Kane we have faced each other twice all ready and we are 1-1 on the wins. But Christian Kane when we meet again... Me... The Great KhaoZ... A Living Legend In The Making, will pin you 1...2...3. When we do meet the match wont just be for the title, it will also be for the bragging rights on who is the better wrestler. When I once again hit you with the SSS (Sony Sun Smash) and get the pin fall, I will raise my title to the fans and show why I am the Premier Champion.

Khaoz walks up to Christian Kane

Khaoz: Yes Christian Kane you do have a pin fall over me I wont take that from you, but im letting you know this now! It will not happen a second time! CK your also not going to get things easy around here any more. Im going to do what it takes in and out of the ring to make sure that you wont be ready for our title match.
The Great KhaoZ
The Great KhaoZ
Premier Champion
Premier Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Christian Kane Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:16 am

Christian Kane stares up Khaoz a while. Then he says one more thing.

C.K: Well, you can always try to do something that I would't be ready but truth is that you will fail because I am 100% ready every single second, every single day. And if you think that I can't pin you second time that means I have to put you to tap out and after that fans will be chanting you everyday that you Tapped Out against "The Phenomenal One" Christian Kane.

Christian looks Khaoz couple of seconds and points his finger on Premier championship.
Christian Kane
Christian Kane
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  The Great KhaoZ Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:53 am

Khaoz: You my be "The Phenomenal One" Christian Kane but CK you can point as much as you like to my title because that is as close as your going to get your hands on my title. "The Phenomenal One" Christian Kane Vs The Great Khaoz... A Living Legend In The Making.... It is going to be a hell of a match but CK your just not in my league and that is why I will retain my title against you!

Khaoz barges past CK and goes to walk back-stage.
The Great KhaoZ
The Great KhaoZ
Premier Champion
Premier Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down