Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

time has come joker

3 posters

Go down

time has come joker Empty time has come joker

Post  ldavis2001 Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:10 am

ldavis2001 is standing there in the middle of the ring with a microphone he looks focased

joker tomorrow i get my rematch against you for the xxxtreme championship and there is no way im losing again i have been training very hard and im very confident about our match tomorrow. if you think your gonna make me tap out again your wrong im gonna give it all i got a full 100% and when our match is over joker your the one whos gonna be on the floor beaten and me standing over you with something which belongs to me and that is the xxxtreme championship

ldavis2001
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

time has come joker Empty Re: time has come joker

Post  Temperedjoker Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:19 am

Lights flicker and then cease to work. Lights come on after a few seconds and Joker is standing behind LDavis with his head bowed. He raises his mic to speak.

You just won't learn will you?

LDavis is startled and jumps back while he's turning to see Joker standing there. Joker raises his head and the red glow of his eyes are piercing through LDavis.

I have tried to teachg you not to piss me off. After our last match I thought you would have learned that when I let you live. I see now that that was a mistake I will not make again. I saved you from what the chair wanted. Now will not be the same. Now I will take my frustrations out on you. Your blood will flow as the chair comes crashing down on you. And when I'm done caving in your skull, you will tap out. I've been nice. Now I see that being nice has gotten me nowhere. Now you get to see the viciousness inside me. Now you see what I can do when I'm pissed off. You will not survive this time, and nothing or no one can change your fate. This time you will suffer little one. This time you shall bleed and be added as another victim to the chairs already growing list.

Joker stands there staring into the eyes of LDavis waiting for him to speak again.
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  ldavis2001 Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:17 am

you can do what you want if it makes you feel better. you can make me bleed and make me suffer but im not going to give you the chance to my plan for our match is strategy but one thing bothers me i have neither seen you take a interest in your xxxtreme championship why is that

ldavis2001 stands there with a look of fear in his eyes waiting for joker to respond

ldavis2001
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Temperedjoker Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:53 am

Joker smirks as LDavis asks him this question.

You think I care about a title? You think this shiney piece of tin is what I'm after? If that's what you think then here.

Joker tosses LDavis the XXXtreme title. LDavis catches it after stumbling for a second trying not to drop it.

If that's what you want so badly then you can have. I'll get it and what I want tomorrow from you. So you go ahead and wear it around. Make sure everyone sees you wearing it also. Take some pictures while you're at it to remember the occasion. I have lost patience with you. Tomorrow you suffer. I'll get what I want then, and get that shiney tin back as well. Enjoy your last hours breathing LDavis. After I see you tomorrow, you won't have to bother with that burden anymore.

LDavis just keeps looking at the title and back at Joker. Joker watches with a confused look on his face as LDavis seems to get a huge smile on his face as he puts the title around his waist. Joker looks back into LDavis' eyes yearning to hear what else LDavis could possibly say to him.
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  ldavis2001 Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:09 pm

i have to say your a smart man

ldavis2001 tosses the xxxtreme championship back to temperedjoker, he catches it and looks at ldavis2001 looking really confused.

i see what your doing giving me the xxxtreme championship to throw me off my game. trust me when you just threw it to me and i put it round my waist it felt good and now im gonna give it more than 100% tomorrow im gonna give it everything i got because now i know winning the xxxtreme championship off you tomorrow will be worth it.

ldavis2001 wait for joker to reply

ldavis2001
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Temperedjoker Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:07 pm

Joker looks at the title and then drops it. He looks back up to LDavis with even more rage in his eyes.

Tomorrow boy. Tomorrow you better bring everything you got to the ring. It still won't be enough to survive. Tomorrow I add just another notch onto the list of speed bumbs that I've destroyed. Tomorrow you feel you skull crush under the pressure of the chair.

Joker bows his head back down and the lights fade off again. The turn back on the show Joker has disappeared.
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  ldavis2001 Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:13 pm

ldavis2001 notices that joker has left the xxxtreme championship in the ring so he decides to leaves it there for joker to come bac and collect. he walks up the ramp with a big smile on his face. it looks like ldavis2001 might have a plan for tomorrows match for the xxxtreme championship

ldavis2001
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Chriso Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:30 pm

The lights go out and on and again and Chriso is in the ring.
He looks down at the XXXtreme title, picks it up and stares at Idavis.
He Rolls his eyes in his head and the lights flicker on and off.
When the lights are back on Chriso and the title are gone.
Chriso
Chriso
Upper Mid-Carder
Upper Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  ldavis2001 Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:44 pm

ldavis2001 looks at the empty ring and starts smiling again as he goes backstage

ldavis2001
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down