Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Time Thrillers

3 posters

Go down

Dark Time Thrillers Empty Dark Time Thrillers

Post  Darkness Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:23 pm

Darkness and his new partner Kam walk into the gm's office. Darkness goes to speak.

"Yo boss, dnt know if you heard, but we're taggin now. Anyone we haven't heard from freaky jimbo nor that other dude who attacked me. And we want them both bad. But first we're gonna keep a low profile until we see where they stand with each other. so how bout putting the Dark Time Thrillers in a tag match against some superstars of our caliber? u know, as a warm up match thing."

Darkness sits down and waits for the reply.

Darkness
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Dark Time Thrillers Empty Re: Dark Time Thrillers

Post  The Sad Man Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:25 am

a pair of old eyes look up from the growing stack of documents on her desk. mrs. winslow adjusts her thick glasses as she considers darkness' announcement.

"i thought you were teaming with shadow warrior? did you have problems with him?" she asks in a concerned voice.

"anyway, i am afraid we cannot keep your new team a secret. you and kam already announced it in front of hundreds of witnesses. but you will get a match on this week's destiny calling. so good luck to you and your new partner."

The Sad Man
Universal Champion
Universal Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruiserjim Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:29 am

Jim knocks on the door and waits for an answer

Cruiserjim
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  The Sad Man Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:56 am

"yes? how can i help you?" asks the executive assistant, eunice winslow.

The Sad Man
Universal Champion
Universal Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruiserjim Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:59 am

JIm barges in and slams his hand down on the table and stares into the eyes of the old woman behind the desk
Jim: I want Darkness, I want Kam give me a match against them I have not cleanly beatin them yet and i will. Make handicap, hahahahaha no even better idea put this crazed fan from the last card on my side against Kam and Darkness and we will have fun.
Jim stands straight and laughs awaiting the old womans response

Cruiserjim
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  The Sad Man Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:40 am

mrs. winslow wondered what this strange man found so amusing.

maybe it was the fact that darkness and kam were standing right behind him. she could not see how jim failed to even notice these two in the same room with him.

"mr. ellington paid a small fortune for those ming vases. i would reconsider using them to hurt anyone," she pointedly told kam and darkness as they each lifted a vase aimed at crusierjim's head. her eyes stayed on them until they grudgingly returned the vases.

returning her attention to crusierjim, she says "done. you and ultra vylance will have a match against these two on destiny calling. that should settle the matter."

The Sad Man
Universal Champion
Universal Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down