Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A shout to the Sad Man, Robert Conrey and other losers...

2 posters

Go down

A shout to the Sad Man, Robert Conrey and other losers... Empty A shout to the Sad Man, Robert Conrey and other losers...

Post  Da Boss Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:21 pm

The crowd is already going after a few matches, and starts to scream when "I walk alone" starts banging in the speakers of the arena.

Da Boss comes out and the crow goes wild. He greats the fans with his usual smirk and starts going for the ring. He enters, gets the mic and the crowd goes silent.

"Good people of the great town of nowheresville...you know it, i know it, the wrestlers in the back know it and specially the Sad Man knows it...I'm here...to kick some ASS!..."

The crowd goes wild again.

"You people know that I'm getting a little tired of the drama of the title scene. I beat the Sad Man, he beats me... we never get to the ring to settle the thing so he can give me my belt...and become a little sadder..."Da Boss makes a sad face.

"But I have a little unfinished business with a jerk that keeps popping around here, making claims to my oponents...yes, boy...it's you Robert, Bobby, Bob, Billybob, B, Conrey, Conry, Corny, Coco..."

Da Boss assumes a more serious look and stares at the camera.

"If I recall correctly...and you fans don't let me get wrong, I beat you...not one but twice...You came with all that hugging and kissing that you call "technical wrestling" and you got beaten to a pulp...i just cleaned the floor with your face...that's why i'm the number one contender, not you, Corny boy."

The crowd starts laughing...some Conrey chants starting in the public...with a lot of Boss chants that smother them.

"So let's resolve this in a good way...you come here and apologize, promise you'll never interfere in my business and i'll leave you alone with your technical "love and peace" wrestling. But worry, that i have some business to take care with Mr AC and his mother, or who the hell is his new secretary".

Da Boss waits in the ring as the crowd keeps chanting "Boss" and "He's gonna kill you".
Da Boss
Da Boss
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

A shout to the Sad Man, Robert Conrey and other losers... Empty Re: A shout to the Sad Man, Robert Conrey and other losers...

Post  Robert Conrey Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:59 pm

"Futoshi" by Maximum the Hormone hits in the arena and the crowd goes wild knowing that Robert Conrey is coming, and here it is, on the stage doing the "rocking" gesture to the crowd. He comes to the ring with a smirk on his face and then takes a mic circling twice around Da Boss and looking at him

Robert: "You are out of shape? Man... you recall Big McLargeHuge..."

A part of the crowd laughs while a part is with Da Boss

Robert: "So... You want me to apologize to you? Fine, it's ok with me... Sorry man"

The crowd seem shocked by the sentence

Robert: "Sooo sorry... To have tried to teach a lesson to the guy who ruined MY match, and ACCIDENTALLY you was in there. So sorry to recall, and correct me if I'm wrong, that The Sad Man saved your ass down there last week..."

Conrey gets more serious and look to Da Boss straight in his face

Robert: "Because... let's be honest, you was going down, and I've no problem to prove that to you whenever you want, wherever you want. I'm not going to apologize, I've nothing to apologize and don't think you are so good for two wins, because I get better and better after every lost, and you, my man, you are just giving me more informations..."

He smirks and keep the eye stare

Robert: "My technical love and peace is going to make tap out your blabbing mouth, don't try to make me angry or The Sad Man will be the LAST of your problems..."

Conrey looks to Da Boss with a challenging look

Robert: "Oh... and name is Robert Conrey, learn to spell it, learn that I rock"
Robert Conrey
Robert Conrey
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down