Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joker gets his wish!

Go down

Joker gets his wish! Empty Joker gets his wish!

Post  Temperedjoker Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:41 pm

*Temperedjokers music comes on over the arena as he walks from backstage. He enters the ring going from ring post to ring post throwing his arms in the air listening to the chants of the crowd for their hero. He steps to the middle of the ring with his mic and begins to speak.*

Well Angel. Looks like we get what we wanted. I've seen the new card for this Monday and guess what was on it? You and I one-on-one finally. I can't wait to get your scrawny ass in this ring and show you just exactly what it means to feel pain. After this match I'm done with you. You will finally see that not only am I a better man than you but also a better wrestler.

Whether I beat you with a Jokers Slam, or a Jokers Tapout, or just flat out pin you for the 3 count makes no difference to me. Your the joke that everyone laughs at. You come out here running your mouth about Italy this and I'm the best. Hate to let you know but after Monday all you'll feel is the cast on your legs when I snap them both.

*Temperedjoker turns to the crowd and addresses them directly.*

I know you people have been waiting for this.

*The crowd starts cheering uncontrolably.*

This Monday you'll get to finally see me beat this twerp like I've wanted to for awhile now. When he is lying on the ground bleeding and gaging for air, all he is gonna hear is you the fans cheering for the beating he took at my hands. Am I right?

*The crowd starts to chant,"JOKER! JOKER! JOKER!." Temperedjoker turns back towards the backstage area and talks again.*

After Mondays show you will finally know fear. You will finally know pain. You will definetly know defeat.

*Temperedjoker throws the mic to the floor and goes back to each ring post standing on them one by one looking into the crowd as everyone cheers for the tempered one.* Finally after a few minutes of playing it up the fans, he makes his way to the back to start training for is inevitable victory against Chris Angel.*
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down