Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After his butt whooping, Joker speaks

Go down

After his butt whooping, Joker speaks Empty After his butt whooping, Joker speaks

Post  Temperedjoker Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:51 pm

(The Destinytron lights up and it shows Michelle in the back next to Temperedjoker as he is being looked at by the medical staff. He is sitting up but obviously in some pain.)

Michelle: Joker. Can you tell us your thoughts about your match today?

Joker: (Begins to chuckle a bit and then grabs his ribs in slight pain.) My match huh? That funny little english ba*****. He thought he would get the best of me today didn't he? The Sad Man? Out of everyone in the fed and he puts me up against him? Good call boss. Just one problem with that. I'm still breathing. You wanna play games huh? Alright then. Lets play.

Michelle: What about Khaoz trying to attack you afterwards and Shadow Warrior coming to help out?

Joker: Like I already said. The little incident with his boys jumping me from behind was a wake up call. Did you really think I wouldn't have someone watching my back this week? Did you really think I would let him get the best of me again? Khaoz learned his lesson today. The playing field is level now. Now it's time for us to go at it again. I want my rematch Thursday at Destiny Wrestling. I want a main event match. Khaoz and Joker one more time. This is for all the marbles this time Khaoz.

Michelle: There he is. The demented man himself. Just watch out for what happens next in this feud.

Joker: One more thing Michelle. Empire? This is for you. The Uprising is here to stay, and now it's our turn to go onto the offensive. All that pretty little gold you got? Better start saying good bye to it.

(Joker lays back down onto the table as the screen fades out.)
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down