Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joker speaks out on his actions!

Go down

Joker speaks out on his actions! Empty Joker speaks out on his actions!

Post  Temperedjoker Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:50 pm

Here to Stay comes ringing out across the arena. Fans begin cheering again after what transpired today for Joker. Has he come back to them they all wonder. Joker steps out from behind the entrance way. Still holding the chair and a mic. He has his XXXtreme title wrapped around his waist. He looks around the arena with his glowing red eyes. As the fans continue cheering he gets a slight grin. He raises the mic to speak.

Did you think I would really abandon my family? Did anyone really believe that I was not still a member of the Uprising? No my views and actions don't agree with theirs, but they are still in this fight with me. We are an army, and a family. Sometimes families just disagree. Now this doesn't mean that I'm gonna change how I'm reacting to these little thugs coming after this title. They still need to learn their lesson. A lesson that Tommahawk learned today. You can't hide from me. I can get you anytime I want. Next time you won't get away so easily Tommahawk. Next time I will destroy you. Next time I will make you bleed. I never left the revolution, I just changed MY tactics. Soon you will find out what I am all about Tommahawk. Soon you will find that the pain within will be unleashed on your very soul. The angel of torment is coming for you Tommahawk. And I'm bringing the chair with me.

Joker lowers the mic to a thunderous applause from the fans. From what they can tell, Joker is still on their side in this struggle of power between the Empire and the Uprising. Joker raises the chair into the air as he begins to walk away behind the entrance area.
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down