Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joker hanging out

3 posters

Go down

Joker hanging out Empty Joker hanging out

Post  Temperedjoker Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:39 am

The DestinyTron lights up and we find Joker standing outside in the parking lot staring at the moon.

Hey Rocko. You should come outside and see the moon. Beautiful clear night. You can see al the stars. You should really try to take some of this in before thursday. Because after thursday, you and the rest of your buddies start fining out what I'm really capable of. You should try to go walk on the beach just one last itme. Stare at the waves in the moonlight as they crash onto the surf. Just one last time Rock before I snap your legs and finish what Robert started. You can tap all you want. When I get you in the Jokers Tapout, I won't let go until I'm pryed from your useless limbs. You should just go enjoy yourself till then man.

Joker starts laughing as the camera pulls away from him and the DestinyTron fades out.
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Joker hanging out Empty Re: Joker hanging out

Post  Chriso Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:56 am

The Camera shifts to a dark fiqure leaning on a shovel staring at a full moon. By a hole which he has obviously just finished digging.
A howl is in the background.

Chriso: Joker has laid out what you should be doing.
I am laying out where your fate takes you after Thursday is done and dusted.

The camera zooms out on a graveyard.
The hole Chriso has been digging is by a tombstone with Rock's name on it.

Everytime the Uprising finishes with a member of the empire. I will be the one to lay them to rest.

He picks up a sack and opens it up to a life-like manakin of Rock.
He throws it into the grave.

And if you are still alive, which our Joker will be sure wont happen, you will feel the earth crushing you and taking away your air as i pour the soil onto your cold body. The last thing you will see. * Chriso shovels some soil into the grave*

Camera zooms in on Chriso's face as he raises his hat. The dead eyes show clearly as a flash of lightning lights up Chriso's face.

Is these souless eyes!!!

Video zooms into Chriso's Dead eyes as lightning reflects off them and fades.
Chriso
Chriso
Upper Mid-Carder
Upper Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  TheRockAttitude Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:37 am

TheRockAttitude walks into the parking lot with an angry expression on his face.

TheRockAttitude: TheRock says know your role and shut your mouth jabroni, TheRock says if you think you're gonna be able to beat TheRock using a hole of mud and a few lighting effects then TheRock says just bring it. Now you, Chriso... Deadman, you take that shovel and shine it up real nice then you pass it to Joker, the loudmouth, trash talking, getting beat up in brawls, while his ranking always falls, not afraid to go up to his Grandmomma and kiss her wrinkled saggy old... lips... TemperedJoker! Now Joker, it's already shined up real nice, so you turn it sideways, say your prayers and stick it straight up both your candy asses!!!

TheRockAttitude grabs the spade and throws it at Jokers car

TheRockAttitude: TheRock's gonna see you on Thursday jabroni so you better be prepared for TheGreatOne, The jabroni beating, pie eating, trail blazing, eyebrow raising, all around, smacketh down, peoples champ, TheRock!

TheRockAttitude steps into the elevator as the camera zooms in on Joker and Chriso's reaction

Last edited by on Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
TheRockAttitude
TheRockAttitude
Tag Team Champion
Tag Team Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Chriso Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:43 am

Chriso stares at the Rock with a look of anger on his face.
He brushes the glass off his coat and walks over to Joker's car taking the shovel out of the windscreen.

He hands the shovel to Joker

Chriso: Make him Pay... Show him WHY you are in the Uprising for a reason.
We want ruthfulness!!!

*Nods to Rocks Car*
Chriso
Chriso
Upper Mid-Carder
Upper Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Temperedjoker Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:18 am

Joker takes the shovel and walks over to theRocks car. He looks at it for a minute and them smashes the winshield with it. Joker turns and faces theRock.

oh and umm. That wasn't my car. I got the truck over there man. And as far as me falling in rankings? Come on. I moving up faster than you on a 30 year old man. And then to say that you will beat me thursday? With what? You're nothing but a little puppet. You do nothing unless your master tells you too. You and your little friends better enjoy this little reign of terror you have now. Soon it will be over. The dust will clear and your bodies will be at the feet of the Uprising. You wanna play games? Fine we'll play.

Joker motions to Chriso to follow theRock into the elevator.
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Chriso Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:23 am

Chriso looks down at Joker

Chriso: I have my OWN ways of doing things.

He takes the shovel from joker and proceeds to the stairs after seeing what floor rock is heading for.
He waits outside the elevator with the shovel in hand for the doors to open on the floor Rock stops at.

The doors open and Chriso is leaning on the shovel with a piece of glass that flew off the car embedded in his hand.

Big Mistake *Squeezes the shovel handle*
Chriso
Chriso
Upper Mid-Carder
Upper Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down