Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last days of your life Khaoz

Go down

Last days of your life Khaoz Empty Last days of your life Khaoz

Post  Temperedjoker Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:56 pm

As the Destinytron lights up and shows a bunch of tombstones. You can hear nornal sounds in the night. Crickets chirping, owls singing, and a wolf in the distance howling. The camera pans over to someone digging a hole. There is only a faint light and the camera is to far back to see who it is. The camera begins to zoom in as the man continues digging his hole. He is about waist high in the hole. As the camera pans in even closer you see that it is Temperedjoker himself digging a hole in the graveyard. He looks up at the camera and begins speaking.

Almost time Khaoz. Only a few more days until we meet once again. This time will also be the last. One of us will no longer be alive after this match. I figured I would ask a good friend of mine if he had any space in his cemetary available. So here I am digging your hole for you Khaoz. Deeper and deeper into the earth we go. Where I stop your body will get cold. Monday the 18th Khaoz. That will be as you say," D-Day." The night when the true champion shines. The day that two men enters, but only one man leaves. Win or lose Khaoz.... I will be the last man standing in that ring over your motionless corpse. You will get real acquainted with my good friend chair. Your blood will join mine on its hard metal. Only a few more days Khaoz.

Jokers eyes begin to glow red as the camera starts fading back and Joker starts to dig again. It fades all the way back until it is at its original starting point. Now all you can see is the light glow of a lantern, but Jokers eyes seem to be burning even brighter red. The rage that fills his body that will be unleashed on monday at Destiny Calling. The camera shot fades out until total darkness is seen.
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down