Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness and Kam

3 posters

Go down

Darkness and Kam Empty Darkness and Kam

Post  Cruiserjim Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:23 am

Jim is sitting in a dark room staring into a camera he speaks in his usual haunting voice whilst rocking back and forth clutching his clock

Crusierjim: Kam, as I uunderstand it you have requested me and Darkness in a match, do you have a death wish, I have had my fun round here Kam you are starting to get to me, I cannot allow you to make your name on my back you come out here with your little skateboard Kam you will not want to see me.

Now Darkness turning to you I have had enough of you I am sick of you calling me a freak I am going to teach you a lesson you will not enjoy, you decide if you want to allow Kam a front seat to witness your demise, tell you what i will go one better, KAM AND DARKNESS I AM GOING TO END YOU BOTH

Jim throws the camera on the floor and we can just hear his sick sadistic laugh

Cruiserjim
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Darkness and Kam Empty Re: Darkness and Kam

Post  Ultra Vylance Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:28 am

*Echos in darkness' mind* "more blood for those who prey"
Ultra Vylance
Ultra Vylance
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Temperedjoker Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:53 am

The lights blink on and off and finally to off. Cruiser stands there trying to see anything he can in the darkness. All he can notice a red glow coming from out of no where. They keep getting closer to Cruiser. Finally the lights turn on to reveal that Joker is standing right in front of Cruiser holding his chair and looking down on him with disgust.

Who do you think you are? Coming to my federation and trying to bully around the people I have sworn to protect? You need to learn your place in this company. Darkness is under the protection of me little one. And as far as you being a freak? You are staring at the inly true freak in this building. You are starting to get on my nerves little one. You are making me take notice in you. That is something you do not want. If I start to take notice then so does the chair. You don't want to make him mad. This is your only warning. Back off little one or feel the steel of the chair on your skull.

The lights go out again and the red glow fades back until there is nothing left. The lights come back on and Cruiser looks around in a confused state.
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruiserjim Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:59 am

Jim sits down after that strange happening

Crusierjim: I do not know who you are or what you are but i am not scared off you if you were the protector of Darkness you better be on top of your game because i am coming for him, then you will be next on my list if you are man enough to let me know who you are TICK TOCK TICK TOCK YOUR NAME IS NEXT OF MY DESTRUCTION CLOCK

Jim is rocking again lauhing hystericaly

Cruiserjim
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultra Vylance Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:16 am

*darkness is looking around the building franticly trying to find his protector...

He stumbles across a room he has never seen before, there are blood stains on the door...

He enters cautiously and the door slams behind him, he is left in the dark, standing there, presumably alone

his ear twitches and he hears a noise in the distance, he walks blindly towards it, not knowing what is ahead..

after a few paces he stumbles but regains his step, but he then feels a push in his back and he falls forward...

The lights come on and darkness is half drowning in a pit of blood...

He crawls out and looks completely distraught...

he lies on the floor weaping and forcing words out shakely "hes...h.hes coming"

camera fades*
Ultra Vylance
Ultra Vylance
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down