Destiny Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness... Losing it?

2 posters

Go down

Darkness... Losing it? Empty Darkness... Losing it?

Post  Darkness Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:15 am

Darkness is sitting in the locker room lookin worried. It seems that voices are talkin to him in his mind. He desperatly claws at his head, begging them to stop. Then in a rage, Darkness flips over a chair, rips the bench from the floor and throws it into the lockers!

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!"

Darkness
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Darkness... Losing it? Empty Re: Darkness... Losing it?

Post  Temperedjoker Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:58 am

Darkness looks up and sees Joker standing in front of him. Joker is looking at him puzzling. No glow in his eyes so Darkness can tell he is not here to threaten him. He is still holding the chair though. Joker speaks.

Control yourself young one. You can't let this get to you. You cannot become what I have. You are on a different path to rightousness. You must channel your anger to something else. You are not ready for the burdens that I myself already carry. You are begining a fight that you must see through. There is no time for this nonsense. These are not voices you hear, only tricks set out to distract you from your true goal. You WILL destroy these new ones. That is your new mission set before you. You must learn to attack them the way they do you. Vengence is a powerful drug that you must not let consume you. You are still young yet though. You will learn this in time. Just remember one thing. Do NOT sit back and wait for it to come to you. You must seek it out and destroy it at its source. Get up and stop cowering before these false voices. You must be stronger than that if you are to survive. I will be watching you young one. You have sparked an interest in me. I am still not sure if that is good or bad for you yet, but we shall see in time.

Joker turns to walk away.
Temperedjoker
Temperedjoker
XXXtreme Champion
XXXtreme Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkness Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:11 am

Darkness looks at where Joker left. No... where his MENTOR left.

"Yes, thats what i must do"

Darkness gets up and heads off to find someone.

Darkness
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down